place all trash in the proper receptacles.
5. Please keep pens, pencils, crayons, and other writing or sketching implements away from the artwork and museum walls.
6. Students should use the stairs, not the elevator, and be accompanied by chaperones when visiting second floor exhibition spaces.
7. In keeping with the character of the sculpture park, please keep your voices low and do not run, especially when in the buildings.
8. To help us keep the park looking its best, and to preserve the landscape, gardens, and rare plantings, please stay on the pathways or in the open grassy areas. Picking flowers and other vegetation is not allowed.
9. No smoking please, in the buildings or on the grounds.
10. The water features in the Water Garden and throughout the sculpture park are for viewing only. No unattended children are allowed in the Water Garden, or near any body of water!
11. Please do not enter any areas marked Private, Staff Only, or No Public Access. Do not cross into any cordoned areas.
12. Photography is permitted for personal use only.
13. Do not engage in any sports activities.
14. Do not bring pets to the sculpture park; if you arrive with a pet you will be asked to leave.
15. Please do not disturb or chase the peacocks or other wildlife.
16. Visitors must be appropriately attired; shoes must be worn at all times.
Grounds For Sculpture takes great pride in maintaining its buildings and grounds as a safe and clean environment in which you can relax and enjoy the art, landscaping, and other features. Please use common sense. If you are elderly, infirm, handicapped, pregnant, injured or have had an injury in the past, please exercise special caution. Stay on the even surfaces. Do not go near or in the water in the Water Garden or elsewhere. Do not try to cross the waterway in the Water Garden by using the stepping stones, or try to cross other waterways in the park.
In order to protect the natural beauty of Grounds For Sculpture, the sculpture park’s management reserves the right to restrict the number of visitors to the park on any particular day. Please provide your name and address to park personnel if asked.
Anyone who does not adhere to the above rules will be asked to promptly leave the premises. Please enjoy your visit and keep coming back!
These rules are subject to change and additional rules may be added at any time at the discretion of Grounds For Sculpture. Please check with the Admission Booth upon entry to obtain a copy of the rules in effect at the time of your visit.