Photo: Ricardo Barros.com
Grounds For Sculpture offers a comprehensive array of services to fit your corporate needs, from facility rentals and educational programs to corporate membership and sponsorship opportunities.
Corporate and private event rentals are available in the Seward Johnson Center for the Arts, a versatile contemporary facility suitable for retreats, meetings, and corporate parties. To learn more about renting the Seward Johnson Center for the Arts, please visit the Rentals page or contact Roxanne Klett at (609) 689-9134 or email at email@example.com.
For rentals at Rat's Restaurant, please contact Christopher Carrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Educational Art Experiences are designed specifically for corporations and include a one-hour sculpture hunt, two different kinds of workshops, and tours of the park. To learn more, please call Cassandra Demski, Curator of Education at (609) 586-0616.
Grounds For Sculpture offers many opportunities for sponsorship. By sponsoring an exhibition or other event, your corporation can achieve on-site and off-site visibility, publicity, and advertising, as well as create memorable special events to engage clients, employees and guests. Both sponsorships and memberships can be tailored to the needs of your organization. To learn more, please call the Membership Office at 609.689.1089.
Sponsorship opportunities can make your contribution to Grounds For Sculpture go further toward helping us reach our mission and can give you added benefits. All sponsorships cited below include all the benefits of a Family Membership, and:
- Acknowledgment in our catalogs, press releases, posters, postcards and all other appropriate public materials
- Invitations to pre-opening receptions to "meet the artists"
- Tax-deductibility for a portion of the gift
- A GFS Educational Program: $500 ($180 tax-deductible)
- An exhibition in the Education Gallery of the Seward Johnson Center for the Arts: $1,000 ($680 tax-deductible)
- A day-long GFS celebration event such as Day at the Fair, Summer Social, Artists in Action, Groundhog Day and others: $2,500 ($2,180 tax-deductible)
- A major GFS exhibition or performing arts event: $5,000 ($4,680 tax-deductible)
Sponsorships are available to individuals as well as to corporations, foundations, businesses, and civic organizations. Other opportunities for larger and multi-year contributions that include membership are encouraged and may be discussed by calling the Development Office at 609.586.0616 ext. 233 OR 234.
* Facility rental discount does not include catering.